Notification email template/customization?

The subject says it. Can I customize the email format somewhere? The “SCM-Manager” header is ginormous and I’d at least like to tone it down a bit.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Christian,

we agree with you that we really should optimize the email templates. Currently it is not possible to use custom email templates? Maybe you could add this feature to use custom email templates?

We are wondering why you use the notify plugin and what your use cases are? None of us actually uses this plugin. :sweat_smile:

Regards, Eduard

Hi Eduard,

Can you point me to the code that is generating the emails? I am code-savy so it would be no problem for me to modify it directly and who knows, once I see it I may be able to come up with a more generic way using templates.

In our workgroup we use TSVN and commit emails for confirmation and to have a record of the commit. None of us are using the SCM-Manager web interface directly. See how much use cases differ? :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris

We haven’t touched this plugin in a while. You can find the source code on GitHub. Feel free to fork it and create a pull request as soon as you are done.

We used mustache for the email templates. You could start here. Don’t hesitate to ask us if you need help with your build, etc.

Threads will be closed after 30 days of inactivity.