Cloudogu installation

Hi Team,

I have created an account in Cloudogu and downloaded Cloudogu VM image in tar format.
Extracted the image and tried to import the OVA VM file in VMware ESXI Virtualization.

Its not getting uploaded.
What are the possible way to install cloudogu?
From scratch is there a procedure to install cloudogu ?

After installation i can see step by step procedure from your website.
I need to know the way of installation or is there any blackbox(VMbox) to install in ubuntu instance.

Regards,
Vignesh

Hi Team,

I’m facing issue while installation process.
Find the attachment.

Hi Vignesh,
thanks for your request!

I understand from your screenshots that you were already able to fix the installation problem by yourself.

Have you already checked the log file for the error? If not, can you please provide us with the logfile?

Best regards,
Dustin

Hi Dustin

I cannot login into the console/VMware instance after the error occured and i configured with the default ces user login credentials.So i cannot view the logs

I also mailed to hello@cloudogu.com from my own and Business mail.Still didn’t receive any response.

I installed Cloudogu Ecosystem in Virtual box with the needed system requirement, and we are facing an issue while accessing this ecosystem.

I need the Cloudogu image in OVF format. And please send the OVF format , so that we can use in VMware ESXi.

Regards,
Vignesh

Hi Dustin

As you have requested for the error log file,I attached it for your reference.

Error code:

install step failed%!(EXTRA *errors.withStack=failed to create or register dogu cas: 1 error occurred:May 12 03:37:16 ces ces- setup[1629]: * the following fields are missing in registry: ldap/host, ldap/port, ldap/search_filter, ldap/attribute_id)on

Setup process being stopped at install dogu cas

We are facing

• Cas
    *.json
    *UID does not match

We are using it in VMware Esxi,Ubuntu 16 .

Is it possible to update 16 from 18 or 20 without affecting the file and configuration ?

What ESXI version will be supproted for Cloudogu ?

Regards,
Vignesh

Hi Vignesh,

we received your mail at hello@cloudogu.com, but decided to answer you in the forum where we offer our community support. For the personal support by mail you need the premium subscription of the Ecosystem. If you want to have personal support, please contact us again at hello@cloudogu.com.

Nevertheless, thank you for sending the logs and error messages. We will look into it with the team and get back to you.

Best regards
Dustin