User can not access after upgrade

• bug description (occurred issue):
    User got " Error: You don’t have permission to view this entity" after upgrade to v2.39.0
    Only scmadmin can access normally.

• expected result / system behavior:

• observed result / system behavior:

• SCM-Manager version and installed package:
    v2.39.0

(Please also add Screenshots of the issue + if possible a trace created by the SCM-Manager support plugin)

Hey @jw1903

could you please share from which version to v.2.39.0 you did the upgrade?

Thanks,
Christoph

Thanks for your help. I upgrade from v2.38.1
But I did a clean install of v2.39.0 this morning, it has the same problem.

1. After install, I create a SW2 group that has Create and Own repositories permissions.

2. I create a user belong this group

3. It has no problem when I use this account login.

4. But when I create repository, I got the error message.

This is my log files.
logs.zip (13.9 KB)

Hi @jw1903

we will have a look at it. But it can take some time because this is our free community offering.
Currently we are quite busy with jobs from our paying customers. If you want to speed up things you can order our support service. Just me know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
Christoph

Hey @jw1903

This looks like a bigger issue which we caused… Thanks for the report. We will fix this asap and inform you if the fixed version is available. Sorry for the inconvenience. :bowing_man:

Regards, Eduard

We released a patched version. Could you please upgrade your Review-Plugin (https://scm-manager.org/plugins/scm-review-plugin/releases/) to the latest version 2.21.1

Regards, Eduard

I know your concern. But I do not have permission to do it. Thanks for your kindly help.

I re-install v2.39.0 and upgraded Review-Plugin, the issue is fixed and work perfect now.
Thanks

I am closing this topic as there has been no activity for more than 30 days.